Gone are the days when ‘festival hair’ meant sporting flower crowns and loose curls.
Times have changed, and this year we’re seeing braids, wigs and glitter roots take centre stage. Not to mention those mermaid vibes and ‘I woke up like this’ looks.
Here are some of our fave celeb styles from festivals so far:
- Glastonbury has just been and gone, and with it came a whole load of incred celeb styles. This year singer-songwriter, Charlie XCX, kept it super-simple as she opted for a slicked back high pony. We’re not sure what we loved more…her hair or her performance?
2. Keeping your hair lookin’ fresh at Glasto can be a challenge, but Alexa Chung tamed her mane with a little cowboy hat. This ‘less is more’ style was perf for that unpredictable British weather.
3. The Queen of Coachella (AKA Vanessa Hudgens) absolutely slayed this summer with loose, bouncy pigtails. She channelled some serious boho vibes with her extra-long extensions, creating a perf, minimalistic festival look.
4. Victoria’s Secret model, Josephine Skriver, totally nailed it at Coachella with her pastel pink & blue braids. She gathered lotsa little plaits to make a side ponytail and boy did it work! #MermaidHairDontCare
5. There wasn’t a single plait in sight for Kylie Jenner at Coachella, as she nailed the ‘I woke up like this’ look. The reality TV star killed it with her wet-look purple wig, setting the bar high for anyone brave enough to rock some colour.
6. Model, Poppy Delevingne, couldn’t have looked any better if she tried. She killed it with her half-up, half-down space buns, channelling those 90s vibes and making the whole thing look effortless. #hairgamestrong.