All you need for gorgeous hair every day.
- The secret to any great style is a great foundation. Start by shampooing and conditioning using Love Big Hair Shampoo and Conditioner and then towel dry to remove any excess water.
- Apply a styling product evenly though your hair – I like either Va Va Voom Blow Dry Mousse or Big Blow Thicker Fuller Spray.
- Now, take a small section of hair and dry in the opposite direction to where you eventually want it to fall. This really builds in volume at the roots. As you dry the rest of your hair, rotate a large round brush through to create movement, and always remember to point the nozzle of your hairdryer down the hair from root to tip so each hair stays smooth, flat and shiny.
- When all of your hair is blow dried (it will take longer than normal but believe me, it’s worth it), spray with Bedazzled Anti-Humidity Shine Spray and comb through with a large tooth comb. Beautiful.
Rock Roller Hot Pod
Volume in just 8 seconds – what more can we say! It’s a great way to add volume to shorter hair, or perfect for the party season when you’re putting your hair up.
- Start with dry hair and comb through so it is tangle free and pop the first roller into the Hot Pod. While it’s heating (it only takes a few seconds, so don’t be slow), take a section of hair no bigger than the roller and spray with Work it Girl Shine Protect and Control Spray.
- As soon as the Pod pings, the roller is ready, so roll it into your hair, securing with a clip. Do this through the top section of hair and then leave it to cool completely. (You can always speed up by wafting with a cool hairdryer)
- Remove the rollers and comb through using a wide tooth comb. Spray with Fabulous Finish Hairspray to hold the volume where you want it. Have fun creating your style!
(Remember, you can always revamp your style in between shampoos by popping in a few rollers.)
Extreme Wicked Waver
With it’s extra large barrel and unique shape, no 2 waves are ever the same!
- Apply Va Va Voom Blow Dry Mousse through damp hair and then blow dry upside down for maximum volume.
- Take a section of hair and spray with Work it Girl Shine Protect and Control Spray. Wrap it around the barrel of the Extreme Wicked Waver Extreme and hold for a few seconds.
- When all of your hair is waved, rub a few drops of Miracoilicious Moroccan Argan Oil through your fingers and then through your hair to separate and add a gorgeous shine.
For shorter or finer hair, the Wicked Waver gives soft dishevelled waves instantly.
- Use Big Night Out Pre Styling Shampoo and Conditioner so your hair is ready for styling without overloading. They give that ‘2nd’ day hair feel instantly. Dry using a large Paddle brush for speed, or spend a little time building in volume with a large radial brush.
- When dry, spray sections of hair with Work it Girl Shine Protect and Control Spray and wrap spirally around the barrel of your Wicked Waver. Because of the unique shape, no 2 waves will ever be the same.
- When all of your hair is waved, comb through to separate either using your fingers or a wide Tooth Comb. Spray with Bedazzled to add to the gorgeous shine.
Sexy Waves or Gorgeous Curls in an instant!
- It’s really important you build in as much volume as possible with this look, so start by blow drying with a large round brush.
- When dry, take a section of hair, spray with Work it Girl Shine Protect and Control Spray and then wrap spirally around the barrel of your Magic Wand. Keep the widest part of the Wand closest to your roots. Hold for a few seconds and then release.
- Immediately, wind the curl back up on itself, and secure with a pin curl clip. Do this through the rest of your hair. This helps ‘set’ the curls exactly where you want them and makes them last longer.
- When all of your hair is curled and clipped, leave to cool completely. Once cool, remove the clips and tease through using a Wide Tooth Comb. Fabulous Finish will hold the look in place without being too heavy. It brushes out the next morning too!
Create glamorous waves effortlessly, thanks to the unique shaped barrel.
- Blow dry hair using a For the Love of Glam Session Styling brush. This helps keep the hair smooth and shiny.
- Take a section of hair, spray with Work it Girl Shine Protect and Control Spray and clip the ends into the Wonder Waver. Roll your hair around the barrel towards your roots, hold for a few seconds and unwind.
- When all of your hair is curled, use a little Glam Goddess Shine Serum to define and emphasise the ultra-glam waves.
Every girls Best Friend! Infused with Argan oil Straighten, wave or smooth, the choice is yours!
- Towel dry your hair and apply Straight Talking Straightening Balm evenly though before blow drying with a large paddle brush.
- When dry, take a section of hair spray with Turn up the Heat Heat Protection Spray and lightly clamp your straighteners close to the roots. Glide the straighteners through each section but as you get towards the midlengths, gently twist your straighteners through 180° to give a very soft, smooth wave.
- Finish the look with a generous spritz of Bedazzled Anti Humidity Shine Spray to add shine and make your style last longer.
Rock Chick Wave Wand
Extra Thick Barrel gives that ‘almost there’ look for all you Rock Chicks or Festival Foxes
- Blow dry the top sections of hair with a large round brush to smooth and give extra height and waft off the mid-lengths and ends. If you have a fringe, dry it sleek but never too flat.
- Take large sections of hair and starting from the mid-lengths, wrap spirally around the barrel of the Rock Chick Wave Wand. Try to vary the size of section but remember to always wrap away from your face
- When all of your hair is waved, rub some Flirty Fix Texturizing polish through mid-lengths and ends to give that real dishevelled texture.
Glam Puss Hot Air Styler
Dry and Style your hair at the same time!
- When you want a big bouncy blow dry, start by using the right shampoo and conditioner – Love Big Hair give the perfect foundation to your style. Towel dry and spray through Big Blow Thicker Fuller Volumising Spray to give style support.
- Use the brush attachment on your Hot Air Styler and dry small sections at a time, rotating the brush as you dry to give a gorgeous bevelled effect.
- When dry, if you want to smooth over the top sections (I call this French Polishing), gently run your straighteners over to add shine and eliminate any flyaways.