Psst! Being the generous types we are, we want to share with you how to get that salon perfect blow-dry.
But we know that, like us, you like to Robe demoiselle d’honneur experiment and change it up a little. One day might be all about the sleek and the straight, the next you’re preparing to go BIG with a girl’s night out in the bag!
So, here we go with 2 different ways to achieve 2 very different looks.
For natural curls:
Wash your hair with some specially formulated volume-boosting shampoo and conditioner. This will ensure your hair is ready and waiting to be styled for bounce! If you have an extra minute or two, stick on a treatment to help your hair wow!
- Before blow-drying, work some mousse through towel-dried hair from route to tip. Scrunching as you go. This will help to bring out any natural waves and kinks and make them look tousled.
- Tip your hair forward and begin to dry, scrunching and separating hair with your finger-tips. Blow-drying the roots first can help to boost volume and add lift, gently massaging the roots as you dry can also add bounce.
- Finish with some hair-spray to make sure your curls hold. Although there’s plenty of work going on when your hair is wet, the key is to touch your curls as little as possible when dry.
If you sometimes want to add some curls for Brautjungfernkleider Rot a special occasion, or for those of you with naturally straighter than straight hair, it’s definitely worth investing in a wand or rollers. This will ensure you can get the kiss-the-curls look between washes, and you’ll be left with bouncy hair that’s impressively frizz-free.
For Sleek and Straight:
The key to fabulous salon-perfect straight hair is in the condition. Use a shampoo and conditioner that’s highly nourishing and you’ll be starting off on the right path for ultra- healthy, touchy feely tresses. Every week spend an extra couple of minutes treating your hair with an argan-oil treatment – these are second to none when it comes to luscious locks.
- When hair is towel dried, massage some argan oil into your palms and rub through the ends. Just before drying, add a little serum to ensure a non-frizz zone!
- For long hair, clip the upper section on the top of your head with a large butterfly clip. Begin drying the lower layers, using a large round brush for smoothness. Point the nozzle downwards.
- When the under section is completely dry, release the top layers and dry, using the brush to pull hair down and out.
- When dry, section the hair once more, spray on some heat protection, and smooth over with quality straighteners
- Finish with a little shine spray.
All Mark Hill products are available online at The Mark Hill Store.